Filters at least 95% of airborne particles.
Headband design style
Ultrasonic welding technology, glue-free and odorless
Storage and Precautions
1. Wash your hands before wearing a mask, or avoid touching the inner side of the mask while wearing a mask to reduce the possibility of contamination of the mask.
Distinguish the inside and outside, up and down of the mask.
2. Do not squeeze the mask with your hands. N95 masks can only isolate the virus on the surface of the mask. If you squeeze the mask with your hands, the virus will soak through the mask with droplets, which will easily cause virus infection.
3. Try to make the mask fit well with the face. The simple test method is: After putting on the mask, exhale forcefully so that air cannot leak from the edge of the mask.
4. The protective mask must be in close contact with the user’s face. The user must shave the beard to ensure that the mask fits tightly with the face. The beard and anything placed between the mask gasket and the face will cause the mask to leak.
5. After adjusting the position of the mask according to your face shape, use the index fingers of both hands to press the nose clip along the upper edge of the mask to make it close to the face.
The KN95 is an advanced protective mask that is capable of filtering out up to 95% of non-oily particles in the air. This includes dust and a number of other air-borne substances.
The mask is designed to protect you from potential harmful substances in the air and ensure that you breath in clean oxygen. Comes 10 pieces in a pack.
The KN95 filters out a minimum of 95% of particles that fall in the range of 0.3 microns and above. The manufacturer for the N95 mask has documented through their newsroom that the KN95 mask is a great alternative. It forms a seal when it covers the nose and mouth well enough to decrease the risk of infection.