1. Open the mask/respirator with both hands.
2. Cup the mask against nose and mouth with the nosepiece on the bridge of nose.
3. Place an ear loop around each ear.
4. Place fingertips from both hands at the top of the nosepiece. Slide fingertips down both sides of
the nosepiece to mold the nose area to the shape of users nose. Adjust the ear loop if needed to
ensure the mask is securely sealed.
5. Seal check
· Place both hands over the mask, and take a quick breath in to check whether the mask seals tightly to the face.
· Place both hands completely over the mask and exhale. If you feel leakage, there is not a proper seal.
· If air leaks around the nose, re-adjust the nosepiece as described. If air leaks at the mask edges, re-adjust the ear loop around ears until a proper seal is achieved.
· If a proper seal cannot be achieved due to air leakage, ask for help or try a different size or model.
6. Replace the mask if a proper face seal cannot be achieved.
7. Replace the mask immediately if breathing becomes difficult or the mask becomes damaged or distorted
Neither this web page, documentation provided nor any other statement made herein whether made available visually, printed or orally by or on behalf of DrugTestsInBulk.Com should not be construed as a warranty of merchantability or that any face masks or gloves that we sell or you have chosen, is fit for a particular purpose. DrugTestsInBulk.Com assumes no responsibility for the suitability or adequacy of an end user’s selection of facemasks or gloves for a specific application. Because of the sanitary and disposable nature of face masks and gloves, all sales are final and no returns or refunds are available.
This KN95 face mask offers protection from dust, pollen, pet dander, and more. Not Washable. Comes in a pack of 10 or 20. This KN95 face mask has a nice feel to it and is nice and snug on the face. Made in China.